Sunday, April 19, 2009

I hate...

Norcal so much! I have no choice but to come up here once in a while because my girlfriend goes to UC Berkeley. I wasn't able to create a new post yesterday due to some incident that happened at the mall... but today I was able to take some shots in San Francisco. I was so shocked to see such nice weather up here in Norcal, it was really hot today that I felt like I was in Vegas. Anyway, My girlfriend and I ate at this pizza joint in San Francisco called Uncle Vito's and it was pretty darn good. Definitely check this place out if you are in San Francisco and starving from walking around so much. :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Uncle Vito's in San Francisco!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They call this The Mountain Pizza... and It was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. aww honeyy! i had so much fun with you this weekend! thank you so so so much for coming up to surprise me! you have no idea how much i needed this mini "wknd vacation" with you! i loveee you and thank you for making my life brighter!<3 I miss you soooo much already. :'(

    ReplyDelete