Friday, April 17, 2009

Let the game begin...

So after a longggggg wait (just kidding, I only had to wait a week...) she is finally here! In this blog, I am going to try my best to put up a picture that I took everyday. I am still a noob when it comes down to photography but hopefully I will become a better photographer as I go. By the way, shout out to my sexy girlfriend for letting me use her credit card to purchase this beauty!<3 Now lets start the show...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog!
    Do you know Korea?
    If you're interested in Korea,
    Feel free to visit my Blog!
    Thanks a lot~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVEEEE YOU HONEYYY!!!yayyy!! we can blog together!!!!<33 i'm super excited for you (and us ;P) and looking forward to the fantastic kick-butt AWESOME pictures you'll be posting! hehe<3 Photots of our adventures together, exploring places and eating yummy new food! Photos of YOU&ME, ME (i'll be your model ;P) AND YOU (i want to learn photgraphy too!<3) and maybe you can take pics of my makeup and skincare stuff too for my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete