Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The return of the Biocool 2!

Have you ever walked around the market and found one of your favorite childhood snacks/drinks? You can not describe how happy you become with all these childhood memories flashing in your head. Well, guess what I found in my fridge today? BIOCOOL!!! World's most awesomest drink ever made! But hold on guys, what I saw in my fridge wasn't just any regular Biocool. It was the Biocool 2! It's like Biocool was a movie and it just came out with its sequel... What's the difference? Nothing, It tasted same to me but I was just glad that I got to drinnk these (about 12 bottles). Anyway im out for today. Good night everyone!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They officially invade my desk!

3 comments:

  1. teehehehehe!! you cutiebear!! my honey is soooo cute!...TOO adorable! miss you babe :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how many probiotics are in the Biocool drink?
    I know yakult has 30 billion+ guaranttee at time of consumption

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/probiotic-biocool-2-1325151

    ReplyDelete