Friday, April 24, 2009

Today was a relaxing day

I was supposed to work today but on my way to work dad called and said I dont have to come in today. When I came back home I totally forgot about the fact that I can't get in until my mom comes back because I dont have a key to my house. While I was waiting outside of my house I decided to take some pictures of flowers that my mom planted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this came out pretty nice, even though weather was crappy...

Rest of my day was pretty relaxing and this is what I had for dinner! Yes, I know you are jealous! My mom's cooking FTW! (BTW I made an account for twitter today... I've been saying how useless twitter is for the longest time so I don't exactly know why I made one but If you happen to have one you can follow me www.twitter.com/Godzilla_chOi)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes!!! My favorite shrimp fettucini alfredo!

1 comment:

  1. awww those roses look so pretty honey! it's such a nice picture<3 i really like the color of the one in the foreground! hehe I never noticed them before, but I will look twice when I come over to your house next time! and yummm yummm yummmy yummm yummm! that shrimp fettucini alfredo looks scrump-diddly-yumptious! I wish I could have had a bite! sigh...but I didn't eat anything except for like 6 pieces of kimbap that was completed from my roll at 12:30am. -____- stupid project.

    Lookin' good with the photography baby! miss you so much :'(

    ReplyDelete